Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Download HP Photosmart P1000 Printer Driver

Several years ago I had bought a HP Photosmart P1000 printer. It works fine in Windows Xp after I installed the latest drivers for windows XP x32.
But now my computer has upgraded from Windows xp to Windows 7. I find the driver is only available in Windows Vista from HP's website and there is not HP Photosmart P1000 driver for Windows 7.

Because I am not ready to scrap the HP priter, I try it:

In the Windows 7, add printer by printer' wizard and select Windows Update. Then an additional list of printers will be returned. Select the 930c printer to get a response back from Windows update. It may take 10 minutes to download the driver.

Now my HP Photosmart printer works out.

0 Responses to “Download HP Photosmart P1000 Printer Driver”

Post a Comment